Tuesday 18 October 2011

The Human Centipede actress Georgia Goodrick visits Phobophobia 2011

Georgia Goodrick who plays the part of Valerie in The Human Centipede, has just visited this years Phobophobia:

“The tour was amazing! I didn't know what I had let myself in for and didn't realise we were actually going to do the tour. I thought it was just drinks and canapés! Ha ha how wrong was I! They were all amazing and definitely did their job well! I was scared out of my skull. And was very restless when I went to sleep! The costume and make up and prosthetics are all at an amazing standard and I’m so impressed with the guys from the scare school! It was only their first night! They should be so proud they did a great job. My friends are def going to go at Halloween! And thanks to all the scarers! I was terrified.”
Some other quotes with the Human Centipede cast:

“I was truly scared. London Tombs scared me so much I wanted to run
out. Thanks for a great night out.” – Kandace Caine (Karrie)

“The evening was great” – Daniel Jude Gennis (Tim)

“Was really great night, the attraction will scare a lot of people for sure” – Lee Harris (Dick)

No comments:

Post a Comment